I have received my order, but unfortunately is doesn’t meet my expectations. Can I return the product?
Yes you can return the product.
How do I return the product?
- The return shipment has to be submitted in writing at all times (there is no need to provide a reason for the return), within 14 days after receiving the order, after this term the purchase cannot be revoked anymore and is definitive.
- The term starts the moment the ordered products have been delivered.
- You can return the unused product in proper packaging stamped. Within 14 days after submitting of the return.
- You need to prove that delivered goods have been timely returned, by means of a receipt of the postal services.
The return address is:
El Ramla Hamra
1507 DG Zaandam
I have returned my order. When do I receive my money back?
If the return shipment complies with all terms & conditions, El Ramla Hamra will make sure that you will receive your money back within 14 days after receiving the return shipment. Costs for returning are at own costs.
When delivering products:
- When purchasing products, the consumer has the opportunity to dissolve the agreement without giving reasons for 14 days. This term will expire on the day following receipt of the product by the consumer or an agent appointed by the consumer which is notified to the entrepreneur.
- During the respite period, consumer will carefully handle the product and the packaging. He will only extract or use the product to the extent that it is necessary to assess whether he or she wishes to keep the product. If he or she makes use of his right of revocation, he will return the product with all delivered accessories and - if reasonably possible - in the original condition and packaging to the entrepreneur in accordance with the reasonable and clear instructions provided by the entrepreneur.
- When the consumer wishes to use his revocation right, he is obliged to inform El Ramla Hamra within 14 days of receipt of the product. Notifying by the consumer needs to be done by e-mail. After the consumer has announced that he wishes to make use of his revocation right, the customer must return the product within 14 days. The consumer must prove that the goods delivered have been returned in time, for example by means of proof of shipment.
- If, after expiry of the periods mentioned in paragraphs 2 and 3, the customer has not disclosed that he wishes to use his revocation right or resignation and if the product has not returned to El Ramla Hamra, the purchase is a fact.