Name: El Ramla Hamra
Haarlemmerstraat 119, 1013 EN Amsterdam
Tel: +31 (0)75 - 2340024
Whats app: +31 (0)6 106 42 214 / 06 243 08 553
E-mail El Ramla Hamra
Opening hoursMonday: Closed
Tu - Fr: 10.30 tot 18.00
Sat: 10 tot 18.00
Sun: 12 tot 17.00 uur
NOTE! TILL SEP 11th we are closed because of re arranging our store. We are open Saturday Sep 12th (closed Sunday sep 13th)
I would like to assess the rug at home
You can visit our storeor easily order the rug online. No shipping costs will be charged. Je have 14 days to assess the rug. If you don’t like the rug after all, you can return it (within 14 days) or bring it back yourself. Return shipping costs (within the Netherlands) are paid by us.
Providing proper service is important to us. We are always open to receive feedback in order to improve our services. We can use your input, possible suggestions and wishes in composing our collection. Send us an email.
How long does it take before we will send your order?:
We try to send your order to you within 2 business days.
How long does it take before my order will be delivered?
|the Netherlands||1-2 business days|
|Europe||2-4 business days|
|USA & Canada||3-7 business days|
|Australia & New Zealand||6-9 business days|
Do you shio outside the Netherlands?
Yes, we ship worldwide.
What are the shipping costs?
In the Nertherlands any order of 50 Euros or more won’t be charged any shipping costs.
Free shipping for all our rugs worldwide!
Shipping costs depend on the weight. This will be automatically specified when you placed the order. El Ramla hamra uses the actual PostNL shipping costs. In principle, shipping is done with PostNL.
You can pay your order in various ways. Currently we offer the following payment methods:
|Bank transfer* NL17 RABO 01604699 53 / BIC code RABONL2U|
|El Ramla Hamra gift card|
I have received my order, but unfortunately is doesn’t meet my expectations. Can I return the product?
Yes you can return the product.
How do I return the product?
- The return shipment has to be submitted in writing at all times (there is no need to provide a reason for the return), within 14 days after receiving the order, after this term the purchase cannot be revoked anymore and is definitive.
- The term starts the moment the ordered products have been delivered.
- You can return the unused product in proper packaging stamped. Within 14 days after submitting of the return.
- You need to prove that delivered goods have been timely returned, by means of a receipt of the postal services.
The return address is:
El Ramla Hamra
1013 EN Amsterdam
I have returned my order. When do I receive my money back?
If the return shipment complies with all terms & conditions, El Ramla Hamra will make sure that you will receive your money back within 14 days after receiving the return shipment. Costs for returning are at own costs.
When delivering products:
- When purchasing products, the consumer has the opportunity to dissolve the agreement without giving reasons for 14 days. This term will expire on the day following receipt of the product by the consumer or an agent appointed by the consumer which is notified to the entrepreneur.
- During the respite period, consumer will carefully handle the product and the packaging. He will only extract or use the product to the extent that it is necessary to assess whether he or she wishes to keep the product. If he or she makes use of his right of revocation, he will return the product with all delivered accessories and - if reasonably possible - in the original condition and packaging to the entrepreneur in accordance with the reasonable and clear instructions provided by the entrepreneur.
- When the consumer wishes to use his revocation right, he is obliged to inform El Ramla Hamra within 14 days of receipt of the product. Notifying by the consumer needs to be done by e-mail. After the consumer has announced that he wishes to make use of his revocation right, the customer must return the product within 14 days. The consumer must prove that the goods delivered have been returned in time, for example by means of proof of shipment.
- If, after expiry of the periods mentioned in paragraphs 2 and 3, the customer has not disclosed that he wishes to use his revocation right or resignation and if the product has not returned to El Ramla Hamra, the purchase is a fact.
Are all your products from Morocco and are they hand made?
All El Ramla Hamra’s products come from Morocco. We don’t use intermediaries and work directly with the craftsmen. We are always looking for special products. We have a lot of product made by our own design. Most products are manufactured traditionally. That means that some products might have little imperfections and inconsistencies. This shows its authenticity. Our products are being produced in small numbers.
A lot of your products are vintage. When is a product really vintage?
Nowadays vintage is used for everything and anything. Vintage in the true sense of the word means that the product is at least 25 years old. A vintage look is something completely different than real vintage. When we name our products vintage, they really are. Retro items have been newly made, but based on old designs.
We try to provide you with the best possible service most beautiful products. However, if you have a complaint regarding one of our products or services we would like to respond to it as quickly and as adequately as possible. Do you have a complaint you could inform us in the following ways:
Send us an email and receive a response within 2 business days
Prefer direct contact? Call us at +31 (0)75 – 2340024
Does your question not exist here?
Contact us on +31 (0) 75 - 2340024 or via the contactform